Machines for freedom
We've been searching for that women's specific kit since we opened The Pedaler, however we had a few caveats.
- It needed to be designed by women.
- Women needed to be the focus of the brand, not an after thought.
- The threads had to be top shelf.
- The designs needed to be edgy and unique.
- The designs needed to embrace the different shape of women's bodies.
After we came across Machines for Freedom (MFF) in a Cycling Tips article last year, we had our interest piqued. It looked the business and the mission statement ticked all the boxes. The crew in LA then took over and it was a done deal.