ROAD, TRACK, MTB, CYCLOCROSS, COMMUTER 1.5-2 HRS
THIS SERVICE IS PERFORMED BY ALEX QUIRK. A PHYSIOLOGIST, CYCLING COACH AND CURRENT MASTERS OF SPORT SCIENCE STUDENT.
IT IS NOT CLAIMABLE UNDER PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE.
This service is for:
- those new to cycling in the last 12 months
- past clients who require minor adjustments or progressions of past bike fit
- all clients booking this appointment should be injury free
This service includes:
- client interview to gather information on current and past bike training, future goals and injury history which will be taken into consideration when completing the fit
- a basic musculoskeltal assessment which includes flexibility, strength and spinal mobility tests
- adjustment of cleats, saddle and bars to relevant positions
- advice on cycling footwear and saddle choice as required
- future recommendations for any musculoskeletal issues that may arise
- future recommendations for bike fit progressions
- the client will be provided their bike fit measurements
Please ensure your bike is clean and advise when booking as to what bike you have and any other relevant comments.